Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That's what I'm thinking daz. Less than depreciation on a car like that... My second hand corsa has deprecated about 4500 in just over 2 years

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
356 Posts
yeah i paid 12500 for my LE new, worth about 6500 now with 27k on. 2 years later. even as a weekend toy its only £3800 ish for 2 years

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Went in to a different Pentagon today and they were far more organised. Had the options in a table... Their prices were also different.

£186 for any colour and 18's for 5k pa.

Might actually consider that.

I now have the difficult situation of working out whether it will go on my steep drive. I manage to get my Sri on it but I don't know if the VXR is lower? I thought it wasn't?

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
Went in to a different Pentagon today and they were far more organised. Had the options in a table... Their prices were also different.

£186 for any colour and 18's for 5k pa.

Might actually consider that.

I now have the difficult situation of working out whether it will go on my steep drive. I manage to get my Sri on it but I don't know if the VXR is lower? I thought it wasn't?

VXR with the performance pack is lower.

Standard VXR is around the same height as the SRi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah I thought so Jack. They said when they have one in they'll let me drive it home and test it out on the drive.... With them of course! Just hope it's soon!

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
Yeah I thought so Jack. They said when they have one in they'll let me drive it home and test it out on the drive.... With them of course! Just hope it's soon!

Check out Astons Vauxhall, they're doing the same deal £20 a month cheaper

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Cheers for the info Jack. Realised earlier that it's better for me to drive forward into the drive if the front overhang is my concern... Fingers crossed the vxr will make it!

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
standard wheels aren't nice though - so i woul def get the 18's.

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I know Astons are £149 with free metallic paint (which is a £500 option) so you could potentially get the wheels instead of the paint if you ask nice enough.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just had a look at their site Jack. Also says offer ends on 1st July!!! Damn I really need to get one tested out on the drive!
Also might see if Pentagon will match astons...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
It's well hidden daz... Search for 'Aston Cords VXR £149'

I'm still going with Pentagon I think

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Going in Saturday to order mine... £186 and managed to get them to agree a deposit of £250 . Still think it's great value. Will just have to be extra careful to avoid any damage fees

21 - 36 of 36 Posts