Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

This is my first post and unfortunately its one where I need help from the folks on here.

I have had my corsa d 1.3cdti (2011) for 4 years now and it hasn't skipped a beat, been brilliant since I took ownership. I had a service around a week ago which consisted of new oil, new oil filter, new air filter, new fuel filter, new fan belt. After 24hrs on my drive to work, it would not increase in speed on an incline, instead the revs began to drop and the speed. I had the glow plug light flash, made a few calls and was told the car requires a dpf regen. I got that done, however, the problem still exists and whats making it worse is there are no lights on the dash, it drives perfect on a straight and starts first time. No issues moving up in gears, no misfire, could it be an egr valve problem or is it something simple?

Please help, thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

Drove it again today, once in 4th gear I'm having to take it to fairly high revs before putting into 5th. Once in 5th on a flat it gets up to speed (70) ok but a little longer than before.

However, as soon as theres a slight increase in gradient even when at 75-80mph @ 2500rpm the speed drops slowly to a point where it's not even safe in the slow lane.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts