Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying either one at the end of the month. Both new shape but the older new shape for the fiesta. I no everyone will say Sri but which one is best for MPG, power. Ect insurance is better on the fiesta but I like the corsa ps it's the 1.4 corsa and 1.6 fiesta

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Would go for the fiesta mate, as much as I love the corsa I still think the fiesta is such a nice shape. My mate has a grey zetec s and its lovely.... Up to you though test drive both and decide then

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would go for the fiesta mate, as much as I love the corsa I still think the fiesta is such a nice shape. My mate has a grey zetec s and its lovely.... Up to you though test drive both and decide then
yeah will heading down to test drive the fiesta metal

·
Registered
200 Posts
Visually = Corsa
Performance = Fiesta

So depends what you want really. Love the look of Corsa's and much better to mod, but performance wise it would definitely be the Fiesta - a lot quicker and nicer to drive in my opinion.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah gunna test the metal and the Ztec sport, test drove the 1.2 corsa was sluggish but really nice to drive so gunna look at the 1.4

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah gunna test the metal and the Ztec sport, test drove the 1.2 corsa was sluggish but really nice to drive so gunna look at the 1.4
I had a 1.6 Fiesta for a week whilst my 1.4 SXi was getting fixed and the difference was pretty huge. An SRI is obviously better than the SXi but the Fiesta was so nice to drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts