Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
i didnt get my car yesterday so pissed off! hope i get it 2day but think ill hold out just to **** up his commision for end of the month lol

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Will be ok bit of tuning potential not entirely the same engine as the vxr internally but very very similar.

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will be ok bit of tuning potential not entirely the same engine as the vxr internally but very very similar.
Do you mean like a tuning kit or a chip (not the ones you fry! lol) mate?

lol good new defo picking it up going to collect it right now! see you lot in a week! :D lol
Jammy sod!! lol. Have fun!!!!!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
A remap will see a nice gain yes but dont expect VXR remap numbers as the internals between the sri and vxr are slightly different.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Surely, the interior will be like the other Corsa's. Whatever colour seats you choose, then the deash is the same. So if you go for charcoal, you won't get the red seats, and red bit on steering wheel, it'll be the usual colour...

Unless there's no option to change the interior?

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Surely, the interior will be like the other Corsa's. Whatever colour seats you choose, then the deash is the same. So if you go for charcoal, you won't get the red seats, and red bit on steering wheel, it'll be the usual colour...

Unless there's no option to change the interior?
Not to sure mate. I think I might go down the VX tonight and find out lol. See what all the options are available etc.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts