Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
can we stop talking about vxr im getting very pi**ed off and jelus :lol:

TJ how can you get insurance so cheap im getting my b*ll chewed off got it down to £2500 still carnt aford that and there still taking order in manchester for VXR to be here sep oct

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
A few should start appearing soon as the 1st demos if not already reserved will be coming to the end of their time

·
Registered
180 Posts
:D
their starting to become a popular car already and they ave not long come out, if i was you i`d hang
on as they will drop to the floor in price big time and before long you be able to pick 1 up for around
10-12k pointless paying through the nose for 1 and majority of young drivers will have problems trying
to get insured on them.

good luck to the ones that are still waiting for theirs

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
:D
their starting to become a popular car already and they ave not long come out, if i was you i`d hang
on as they will drop to the floor in price big time and before long you be able to pick 1 up for around
10-12k pointless paying through the nose for 1 and majority of young drivers will have problems trying
to get insured on them.

good luck to the ones that are still waiting for theirs
tell me about it iv got 2years know claims no point and the cheapest iv got is now £2.550 and im 24years old i turn 25 in a couple of weeks so hoping it goes down again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.