Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as title says i have lots of parts

brand new front and rear drilled and grooved disk, brand new rear red stuff pads and front red stuff done around 2000 mile £200

gauge pods, centre 3 and 1 off boost clock £150

carbon pod speedo pod £150

carbon steering sections £100

carbon rear wiper £70

carbon rear diffuser £300

full jl audio sound system ( 10" w6 sub. 1/500 amp, 4/300 amp, 6"components, custom sub box that till drop stright into any corsa d 3 door, line driver and boost contol and all jl wiring and lights worth a good £2500 if you went into a audio shop and had this build made up. £900

1 off front cup holder £30

miltek race (non res ) 2.5 cat back with titanium tip £300

magnex 2.5" cat back stainless steet exhaust £150

carbon fire v-grill £100

carbon fog light surrounds £150

carbon skinned plug cover £45

carbon heat shield £50

gloss black glenne yale covers £60

afl's with 10000k hids and carbon eye brows £300

tx intercooler with custom non dump valve black pipe £200

miltek pre cat de-cat £70

carbon door hanels £50

ram air filter £30

roose coolent pipes in blue £50

lots more pictures ect in my progress thread that can be found in my siggy

i know a few people have asked for a few bits already but i have not given any prices to you so i know who has asked for what and you get first shout on the parts and this is the price im after so pm or text if your still interested

parts are in very good condition and carbon parts are like new but at a good saving against my new items and all parts will be available after fast show this weekend and will be on show there so feel free to come up and have a look at all parts above and have a chat with me about them

pm for any more details and pics

all parts paid via paypal with need to have the fee's payed by you and postage at extra cost, depending on part will depend on price

parts i think are priced to sell and im not beeing cheeky so anyone wanting to send me a message trying to knock big money off the price to get something dirt cheap do bother as you message will be deleted instantly

also just taken these in px for my wheels,

18" fox alloys and mint tyres £650

dale87 said:

·
Registered
635 Posts
any chance you could e-mail me the picture of the cup holder? i cant see the pictures due to being on a work computer

1 - 20 of 44 Posts