Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend any good seat cleaning kits for the VXR front and rear seats?

Can be shampoo, leather wipes etc.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Can you not take it to your local valeting place and they will shampoo them haha or do you want to spend some quality time rubbing them haha

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually never thought of the local place to be fair might have to see what they can do I know of a good American car wash style place who have valeted the other halfs car for me so will pop down there later.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers mate. An American car wash place will shampoo and valet the inside for a fiver a seat. Only the fronts that need doing :)

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Im getting mine done on Tuesday as some "Stains" have appeared from somewhere but the local car place is decent or get a Karcher interior washer :D

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Cheers mate. An American car wash place will shampoo and valet the inside for a fiver a seat. Only the fronts that need doing :)
Sounds good... You stained them already :p

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think you need to go OTT tbh Cole. I use Asda's own leather wipes and autoglym interior shampoo for the fabric and they always come up gleaming and it only takes a min to do.
Is it that easy mate? It's more for the fabric so I will have to invest in some of that man. The leather is mint, just literally the fabric on the passenger seat really as he had the cover on the drivers seat.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Surely no different to cleaning other seats?! :hmmm:
Only other seats I've had is full leather so I just need abit of guidance mate :) I'm blonde leave me alone ;)

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
Only other seats I've had is full leather so I just need abit of guidance mate :) I'm blonde leave me alone ;)
Surely you can't go wrong using some Autoglym Interior Shampoo?! Mine usually just get hoovered. If i'm ever doing anything remotely messy I put a seat cover on them, and its strictly no eating or drinking in my car! :)

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Is it that easy mate? It's more for the fabric so I will have to invest in some of that man. The leather is mint, just literally the fabric on the passenger seat really as he had the cover on the drivers seat.
Yeah pretty much lol

The interior shampoo brings out light stains really easily if you just spray it on and leave it and then for the harder stains you just need to agitate the surface. It's a spray on, wipe off jobby :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Surely you can't go wrong using some Autoglym Interior Shampoo?! Mine usually just get hoovered. If i'm ever doing anything remotely messy I put a seat cover on them, and its strictly no eating or drinking in my car! :)
Being blonde you can always do something wrong ;) but recommending products if perfect. Gunna nip to Halfords in the morning I think cheers Ollie.

Yeah pretty much lol

The interior shampoo brings out light stains really easily if you just spray it on and leave it and then for the harder stains you just need to agitate the surface. It's a spray on, wipe off jobby :thumbs:
Thanks Mark appreciate it man. Think it is more a light stain more than anything so will give it a go. Off out on the bike tomorrow so if I pop to Halfords in the morning and get some, do it and leave it on to soak in for abit then wipe off and leave to dry it should be lovely then :)

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Surely the same products would work on the EK9 as well Matt?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts