Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I've got a corsa d with the little lip spoiler on and I've just had a vxr spoiler painted ready for the car, anyone know how to remove the stock spoiler as I feel like its glued on
Thank you

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hello I've got a corsa d with the little lip spoiler on and I've just had a vxr spoiler painted ready for the car, anyone know how to remove the stock spoiler as I feel like its glued on
Thank you
give that a look and see if it it helps deduce what.to do and report back if.you are successful.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
give that a look and see if it it helps deduce what.to do and report back if.you are successful.

Thank you mate but I have the limited edition spoiler fitted standard and im trying to remove that to fit the vxr one

·
Registered
739 Posts
Thank you mate but I have the limited edition spoiler fitted standard and im trying to remove that to fit the vxr one
Yeahh it's not a how to.tomoutmon a vxr spoiler, but if you work.it.in reverse you should be able to get your limited edition spoiler off at least and then see if the vxr one is just the same for the limited.eidtion using the same bracket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts