Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On sunday I crashed my much loved ford fiesta previous car corsa d which was written off aswell.

Was on a country road and was smashed into by an uninsured driver.

Fair to say I am rather angry with this as I have to put another claim through my insurance.

I've been told by the recovery guys that they reckon it is going to be a write-off.

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Wow unlucky m8. Sorry to hear about it. Such a narrow road and your heart must of sank when you found out. Did you have him arrested.

For Sale: Eibach pro kit springs for diesel's & VXR's , Boot brace & covers. Pm for details.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow unlucky m8. Sorry to hear about it. Such a narrow road and your heart must of sank when you found out. Did you have him arrested.

For Sale: Eibach pro kit springs for diesel's & VXR's , Boot brace & covers. Pm for details.
I phoned the police straight away as he said no police as soon as he got out the car, so far I know his car has been siezed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also quick question I gave the police a statement when it happened, but they phoned me today and asked me to come down to the station to give another statement? Why would this be?

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Also quick question I gave the police a statement when it happened, but they phoned me today and asked me to come down to the station to give another statement? Why would this be?
Because what you said and what the other driver said will probably not add up and as they will be pushing for prosecution they will want to everything to be dead certain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts