Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
My car was 110mm lower and wasnt that bad. Could have dropped it further, my advise though mate, keep the standard fk springs up front with no helpers, and get custom springs for the rear, around 100-110mm lower than standard, and you want them too be crazy hard ride, to stop damage to you rear arches! If your running poke. As fks are soft as **** on the back, hope this helps. And flanny was static about 140mm lower with styling pack and used it as a daily! Bunch of puffs on here! ;). Scared of scraping on 40mm springs!!!

Sent from a monkey in a lab using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My car was 110mm lower and wasnt that bad. Could have dropped it further, my advise though mate, keep the standard fk springs up front with no helpers, and get custom springs for the rear, around 100-110mm lower than standard, and you want them too be crazy hard ride, to stop damage to you rear arches! If your running poke. As fks are soft as **** on the back, hope this helps. And flanny was static about 140mm lower with styling pack and used it as a daily! Bunch of puffs on here! ;). Scared of scraping on 40mm springs!!!

Sent from a monkey in a lab using Tapatalk
Shall do this then :) seems a better idea! :D cheers for the help!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts