Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, some kind soul hit my car it work car park and has damaged my passenger side wheel arch. I've took photos to upload but struggling to do so from my iPhone??!! I'm part exing my car soon for a corsa d diesel so just want a quickish and easy repair.
Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Best thing to do is to see what they'd drop off the part-ex price. In all honesty they wont really knock that much off the value of the car, and they regularly overlook things which a prospective buyer would look for. Try and work out whether the drop in value is worth repairing the car.

If you could get a picture uploaded then we might be able to see if it's significantly noticable damage and worth repairing

If it's just the rear bumper, and it's significant damage, £80 will get you a replacement bumper, which is easily changed.
You may be able to get away with touchup paint (£3?) if the damage extends on to the main side part (forget the name), which is all I'd do if i were to trade it in a week or month later. If you can't be bothered with this, companies like chipsaway will charge you in the region of £100-200 to do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts