Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went into the city centre on friday to pick up some tickets for a club. parked on a single yellow (i know, silly). was only in the shop for about 2 mins, however when me and my 3 mates return to the car theres a fat traffic warden with a pony tail giving me a ticket! the swine! argument ensued and ended with him loosing his hat and gettin the ticket stuffed down his jumper. fatso was a bit pissed and radioed the fuzz, so we decided to wait. no cops came and after 15 mins we drove off, only to be stopped halfway down the road by a riot van and 6 coppers :lol: class. got my wrists slapped and hit with a caution for knockin his hat off... oh and my £30 ticket that they kindly returned...

damn i hate traffic wardens.

·
Registered
32 Posts
went into the city centre on friday to pick up some tickets for a club. parked on a single yellow (i know, silly). was only in the shop for about 2 mins, however when me and my 3 mates return to the car theres a fat traffic warden with a pony tail giving me a ticket! the swine! argument ensued and ended with him loosing his hat and gettin the ticket stuffed down his jumper. fatso was a bit pissed and radioed the fuzz, so we decided to wait. no cops came and after 15 mins we drove off, only to be stopped halfway down the road by a riot van and 6 coppers :lol: class. got my wrists slapped and hit with a caution for knockin his hat off... oh and my £30 ticket that they kindly returned...

damn i hate traffic wardens.
<devils advocate mode on>
So you illegally parked, got a ticket for it and then you and three of your friends proceeded to physically abuse the traffic warden for doing his job. Is that about right?

I'm not surprised he was a "bit" pissed about it. Do you and your friends have lots of bling and burberry? Sounds very much like Chav behaviour to me.

:?

·
Registered
548 Posts
So you illegally parked, got a ticket for it and then you and three of your friends proceeded to physically abuse the traffic warden for doing his job. Is that about right?

I'm not surprised he was a "bit" pissed about it. Do you and your friends have lots of bling and burberry? Sounds very much like Chav behaviour to me.

Uh oh sounds like traffic warden retaliation, ooh busted!
Why wold anyone want to be a t.w. for a living? Must get so much abuse!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
How do they sleep at night thats what i wanna know, And these b*stard test instructors, Stick a knife in the gits :mad:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

wouldnt say im a chav....

infact na your right, i probably am :lol: only in scotland its not a 'chav' its a 'ned'. i kno, the guy was just doing his job and i was in the wrong, but hey, the guys a traffic warden. that in my opinion is lowest of the low. sneaky little jobsworths the lot of them. these people are scum. ever noticed how many tow trucks you see out at xmas? impounding peoples cars as they spend their money on presents for loved ones. they are everywhere - preying on people like vultures. total scumbags, and you kno it john.

now...

i was polite and tried to reson with the guy and said a was sorry for parkin there and the guy took great pleasure in laughing and telling me to 'f*ck off'. my mate told him that he too worked for glagow city council and he said 'aye sure an idiot like you'.

sooooooo......

ticket was forcibly returned to the inside of his jumper (he then pushed me and swung a punch which missed) and his hat was removed. i certainly wont loose any sleep over it john.

oh and no i dont wear burberry, but now that you mention it my mate was wearing a celtic top - someone call the fashion police

·
Registered
32 Posts
wouldnt say im a chav....infact na your right, i probably am :lol: only in scotland its not a 'chav' its a 'ned'. i kno, the guy was just doing his job and i was in the wrong, but hey, the guys a traffic warden. that in my opinion is lowest of the low. sneaky little jobsworths the lot of them. these people are scum. ever noticed how many tow trucks you see out at xmas? impounding peoples cars as they spend their money on presents for loved ones. they are everywhere - preying on people like vultures. total scumbags, and you kno it john.
As I said I was only playing Devils advocate. The warden was certainly in the wrong when he verbally abused you but tbh I see wrong on both sides. As for being vultures and total scumbags, gotta pull you on hat one, there is no way I "kno it"

I like the word 'ned' though, not heard that before. In Northern Ireland they were called steeks before the Chav name came along.

And don't forget now, that warden is some mothers son, some womans husband, some childs father. Traffic wardens are real people too :lol::doublethumbs::lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Uh oh sounds like traffic warden retaliation, ooh busted!
Why wold anyone want to be a t.w. for a living? Must get so much abuse!
I think you answered your own question. Everyone needs a job, and every job needs someone to do it.

However, you get idiots in every job, possibly more in certain jobs, but I bet some of them are lovely :)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I think you answered your own question. Everyone needs a job, and every job needs someone to do it.

However, you get idiots in every job, possibly more in certain jobs, but I bet some of them are lovely :)
Sounds like traffic warden talk that like, Summit u not telling us:p

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have no conflict of interest on this matter if that's what you're insinuating! :p

But yeah, you're not supposed to enjoy your job... that's why they pay you to do it!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
As I said I was only playing Devils advocate. The warden was certainly in the wrong when he verbally abused you but tbh I see wrong on both sides. As for being vultures and total scumbags, gotta pull you on hat one, there is no way I "kno it"

I like the word 'ned' though, not heard that before. In Northern Ireland they were called steeks before the Chav name came along.

And don't forget now, that warden is some mothers son, some womans husband, some childs father. Traffic wardens are real people too :lol::doublethumbs::lol:

what do you do as a living come on tell the truth:lol:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i feel bad now....

im gonna go out and see how many traffic wardens i can hug today. infact i better not, propbably get arrested.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts