Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who reckons i should take the design badge of and who doesn't
poll on it

·
Registered
216 Posts
yeh i wud say so mate, im in debate on whether to remove side bumpers like the Corsa VXR?? what u think? that would also make it look Smooooth, but then the design is a nice car so u cant flash that u have a design lol

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
id take them off mate, and maybe in the future the side strips as roadhog said.

Sidestrips make it look sooo much better, my c looked a totally different car after I took them off smmmmmoooottthhh lol

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I think on the D, and VXR, if the sidestrips are off, it'll look bare, and not as good, as I was tempted to de-rub strip mine, but decided against it.
Good point actually thinking about it now!

Plus you still keep the protection that they give you through leavin em on

·
Registered
216 Posts
The way I took my badges off, was to just get a screwdriver, and prise them off. I'd recommend heating them up beforehand though, to loosen the glue, and maybe use a credit card to lodge them loose, if you don't trust yourself with a screwdriver.
lmao ur a crazy ass fusco using a screw driver so cloe to paint, but i admire your determanation to ge them off :thumbs: and ur car does look hot with the Opel badge

·
Registered
989 Posts
iv said No :p cos if i come to sell it in couple of years then they like it factory standard and i just cba messing with it if it brings off ya paint work which 99% of the time it wont then your screwed

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyway i have now taken the design badges off :yippe: :heelclick:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree! Looks very nice, and smoooth!
yes it does m8 and i agree with one of your earlier comments it looks better with the rub strips on

1 - 20 of 22 Posts