Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright? wat can i use to remove the adhesive from my badges. i got gonna try 2 debadge 2moz. i planning on using fishing line 2 ease the badge off then what should i use 2 get the glue off? cheers Max

any tips or hits would be great

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
WD-40 works well. gotta make sure to wipe off all the spray though.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Well from what ive read you can just heat up with hairdryer then use anything to seperate it, Credit card seems to be favourite with most people, But if you like to live life dangerously you can use the fusco technique by taking chainsaws and such to your car.

Don't know what u could use for leftover glue, Turps??? LOL

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
i meant the WD40 was for the leftover glue. Callum pretty much explained the usual way of debadging.

turps?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Its like a paint stripper haha, Good for takng crap off stuff, Just have to be quick lol, Would not reccomend for use on car lol.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i wanna debadge it. but i scared i will muff it up and **** up my paint. wat u lot think? lol will TMC sell stuff tar and glue remover then?

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gonna wait till 2moz cos i working at 5 and dont wanna have 2 drive it half done. lol. yh i just gonna do it. u lot think i should lose the design badges? i dunno 2 keep them or not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
dont be scared just warm it up with a hairdryer and then carefully prise it off with a credit card or spreader clean it with tar and glue then polish it, job done. :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
12 Posts
The best way i done it boil some water pour it over leave a couple of seconds. Then using some dental floss just slide it up and down behind the badge, I found you could get rid of most of the glue in one go.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ahh gd idea mate. will try 2moz if i **** it up i will be on here crying

1 - 20 of 33 Posts