Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a cheap decat manifold for a 1.2 corsa d for the 2014 model i’ve seen a few on ebay but they only fit 2000-2007 models.
the only one i’ve found quoted me at £600 which i don’t really want to pay.
any help would be much appreciated

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,326 Posts
You won’t find them on the shelf my friend, it’s illegal to run a car that’s designed to run with a cat without one on the roads, that’ll be why you can’t find them. There’s 2 options, sports cats 100 cell sports cat or a one off fabricated one, Bogg bros near us might be worth a ring 01944738234 boggbros.com keep us informed how you get on please

·
Registered
08 1.3 CDTI 90hp, Sky Blue
42 Posts
You’re better off getting it hollowed and rewelded if there’s anyone near you that will do it.. same effect but old bill will never know

·
Registered
103 Posts
I wouldnt waste the money if i was you , the performance gains would be tiny it would just be louder ,if you want a nice engine note buy a Cat back system Or get a custom one made

if you chasing more speed id get a set of light weight alloys , coilovers , lightweight seats

even With all these things You would only see small gains but a fun driving experience

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,326 Posts
Think rather than old bill knowing somethings different it’ll be mot man with his emissions tester, 95% of old bill won’t have the time or knowledge to find a de cat on a car, let alone what one looks like, then if they did pull you and they went through the car it’s for something significantly more than a cheeky de cat and it’ll be the least of your worries then!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts