Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening lads and lasses,

As some of you know I traded my LE in for the SRI turbo, picked the car up on Thursday evening, it's a 09 plate silver lightening with climate control and gid. Has done 25000miles with FSH
Few pictures of the car-

Fitted a few bits already nothing major:

Hids, led sidelights, led fogs, led reg lights, tinted side repeaters.

Other bits will be done in time, love the car at the moment, great upgrade!

Comments welcome

Cheers Dec

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Gorgeous mate, really nice example.

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
That looks lush man, colour code the grille to match? The red touches inside stand out but in a good way :thumbs:

How much you get for your LE? How much you get the car for if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks lush man, colour code the grille to match? The red touches inside stand out but in a good way :thumbs:

How much you get for your LE? How much you get the car for if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers
Cheers pal, I dunno about colour coding the grille yet, may go anthracite along with the wheels but I haven't decide yet! Haha

I got what I owed on my corsa and got the SRI T for £6,600

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks sweet, really like them in this colour
Thanks mate, me also same colour as my old C

Looks good dude, have one myself and love it. What you got planned for her?
Cheers mate, firstly I want a exhaust will probs have a cone filter soon also and in the future I will probs go for more power so remap etc

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Blimey you got a good deal I'm sure I saw this up for 7.5k extra money in your pocket but plenty more smiles per miles think I'm going to do the same thing when my insurance finishes, looks mint Dec :thumbs: your defo see less of these quite a limited colour

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blimey you got a good deal I'm sure I saw this up for 7.5k extra money in your pocket but plenty more smiles per miles think I'm going to do the same thing when my insurance finishes, looks mint Dec :thumbs: your defo see less of these quite a limited colour
It was up for that mate, my mate works for them so got a good deal tbh, get it done matey, it's worth doing!

·
Autumn 2011 Feature Car
8,464 Posts
didn't know you traded in! looks nice mate :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts