Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 weeks after ordering my car i finally get a delivery date.... 30th November. Absolutely gutted. Another 10 weeks to go. Damn VXR kit holding it up! Considering asking them if i can leave out the kit so i can get it earlier and get it or the Irmscher kit from the dealer after. If i can get it after i was thinking of doing a mix n match with the Irmscher front splitter, VXR skirts and rear bumper bit and irmscher boot spoiler. Probably cost a fortune though!

·
Registered
115 Posts
i'm gettting the full irmscher kit on mine ordered the car last fri, and its coming this tuesday but the car wasn't factory ordered, ill put pic up n let u see when a get a hold of it! BTW does teh irmscher kit come with the grill or so you need to buy it seperate?

·
Registered
193 Posts
that is unfortunate but will be worth the wait, i got mine 7 days after ordering it becuase it was out on the forecourt

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think the grille is seperate but not sure as the few places i seen it only sell the seperate bits. I'm so jealous of all you lucky ones who got theirs quick!

·
Registered
415 Posts
tbh vauxhall are **** with there delivery times mine was 2 months and then ended up been 4 months and guess what i also had the vxr kit fitted

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
thts sh1te mate, was finkin of orderin one wiv the vxr kit but now having second thoughts! thought they would try to keep on top of the orders considerin how many they could shift!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was told the reason mine is taking so long just because of the vxr kit, so i would think twice about ordering a corsa with the kit. just depends how long you can wait, if you need the car or can wait up to 4 months. i would say if you can wait, definitely get the kit as it transforms the look of the car.

·
April 2009 Feature Car
4,623 Posts
my wifes car had the deposit put down on june the 4th.we have been told,its to be made end of oct.
that is because of the vxr kit,

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took the vxr kit off my order and as a result i'm looking at end of october now. So a month taken off is not too bad. No confirmed date as of yet but the order was only changed as of friday, not even a week ago. Still getting the 17s!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gonna try get the kit off my local dealer after i get the car, see if they can get one in for me. Getting the car is my top priority at the moment. Think they look alright with just the 17s so won't be too heartbroken having no bodykit for a while!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts