Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a deposit down on an Audi A5 2dr Coupe 3.0 TDI Quattro this morning :)
In black, 37k on the clock
Sat Nav, Front and rear parking sensors, full heated leather seats, dual climate control, bluetooth ready, freeview
Cant wait!!!

The two pictures i have up to now...

·
Registered
721 Posts
ive just bought a A3 and cost me 16k that must be at least 30k???? insurance for our lass was thousands for a s3 so had to put up with a 1.4 tfsi sport.. but after driving it i was shocked to see how much power it has 40 more bhp than my old corsa.... how much is your insurance??? very intrigued?? lol

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive just bought a A3 and cost me 16k that must be at least 30k???? insurance for our lass was thousands for a s3 so had to put up with a 1.4 tfsi sport.. but after driving it i was shocked to see how much power it has 40 more bhp than my old corsa.... how much is your insurance??? very intrigued?? lol
I think im about to annoy you then...paid 16995 plus 400 for lifeshine, and its from an audi draler so I get a years warranty, got myself 2 free major services, 12 months tax and next mot :)

insurance for me works out at £160 more than my corsa did so its not too bad considering...980 fully comp on multi car

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. Bet it costs a few quid more than a corsa to run. Servicing/parts ...etc. x
got a years warranty on it and two major services free :) front brakes are £160, cheaper than my corsa!! discs on my corsa were £190 and then I had to buy pads lol

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
Congrats mate :thumbs: I won't claim to be a big fan of Audi but I've always liked the A5, looks really smart. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts