Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some kind person decided to reverse in to my drivers door and carry on going down the side and on to the rear quarter then drive off, it's been a few weeks since it happened and now have a bit of time to get it sorted but want somewhere that has a spot on reputation.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
515 Posts
are you going through insurance ???

have you tried the pentagon bodyshop on main street in bulwell ???

they do good work and are of course a vx dealers, there are also a few little ones in ilkeston that i can recommend, i will dig out there numbers for you if you lke ??

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No mate not bothering with insurance, I live in bulwell and never thought about the vx body shop, will give them a ring tomorrow..

Yeah them numbers would be brill pal if you don't mind.

Thanks

·
Registered
515 Posts
No mate not bothering with insurance, I live in bulwell and never thought about the vx body shop, will give them a ring tomorrow..

Yeah them numbers would be brill pal if you don't mind.

Thanks
will prob be quite expensive getting that repaired tbh, i would be going through ins personaly, this one is where my dealers send folk, they are good...

G.S Hawley Ltd
Rope Walk, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5HX
Tel: 0115 932 5887

nottingham drivers are c*nts :lol: well all the taxi drivers are haha
taxi drivers, bus drivers, audi drivers & rovers drivers !!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah but I never got there details as I didn't see it happen and didn't get any details, all I had was someone tell me a silver car had hit mine that's it... So I can't go through my insurance can I?

A lad at work was saying about £400 to fix it as he had similar damage a few years ago :-/

·
Registered
515 Posts
Yeah but I never got there details as I didn't see it happen and didn't get any details, all I had was someone tell me a silver car had hit mine that's it... So I can't go through my insurance can I?

A lad at work was saying about £400 to fix it as he had similar damage a few years ago :-/
get quotes and if higher than excess phone ins company and ask them if they can gewt it sorted for you, also phone police and report it that way you have an incident number too, tell them you have been looking around making your own enquires if they ask you why it's taken so long to report it...

if you are fully comp you will be sorted out for the price of the excess.

ive left my car next to st annes well road, think im gonna move it now :| :lol:
shat the bed, i wouldnt park a pram on that road !!!! lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice one mate will look it to the insurance side after I've got some quotes, dam your brave parking on that road! The morons down there will steal the wheels off of a bin never mind a nice looking car lol

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
furrrrrrrrrrrrk :lol: mines parked on curzon street atm outside victoria halls, just hope that nobody touches it until i can be arsed to park it in glasshouse carpark :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts