Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW SETS OF LEGO BRICK DUSTCAPS & DICE DUSTCAPS IN STOCK ON FRIDAY. PM ME TO MAKE AN ORDER !!!

12 NEW SETS ON FRIDAY, LEGO- 2 Blue, 3 Green, 1 Orange, 2 Yellow, 2 Black & 2 Red. DICE- 2 Red, 1 White, 1Black & 1 Orange.

Get your orders in now !!!

So my friend has alot of different coloured dice dustcaps and lego dustcaps and said he would let me have them off him to get rid of, i was thinking about putting them out at £2 includind P&P.... Would there be any intrest for these, if so just comment below so that if i get enough intrest ill sign up for my premier membership so it gives me the rights to sell items.

So yes as i stated about i do know im not allowed to sell without the premier membership, im simply just doing this to find out if there would be any intrest....

Let me know :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd try a set for £2...

What colour you got?
Gonna have red, green, blue and black all with white dots on. Then im waiting to find out about the lego bricks, atm though like i said im just finding out how nuch intrest i will get :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would be Intrested in Lego bricks, but your going to get shafted for this thread cause you've not got premier membership and seeking intrest
Really ? Obviously i just didnt want to waste my time getting them in and then being stuck with them, so as ive got a bit of intrest im going to try get them in and sign up for my premier membership straight away :) i dont wana **** anyone off init

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you can get some pictures up I may be interested mate.
As soon as I receive the dustcaps I will get them up straight away but in a new thread once I have purchased my premier membership :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ill let everyone know about the dice dustcaps hopefully by tomorrow morning. Should be picking the dice up then. Obviously ill get some pictures for you all and sort my premier membership out :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Right just got home, will have a picture of the dice up tomorrow as thats when i will have them. Gonna have about 5 sets of dice at first to see if they sell then ill be able to get more of the ones i need as i find out what colours people want etc. The lego bricks ill find out more about them in a couple of days so fingers crossed by tomorrow ill have pictures etc of everything :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
These gonna stay at 2 quid? :)
Yes mate should be no more then £2.50 ever unless materials go up alot. And obviously ill do combined postage if people want to buy more then 1set. Just like to give what i can to the forum :)

I found my mate veing able to get hold of these so i said id give it a shot on here with everyone.... But definately by tonorrow i should have all the dice and ill get some decent pictures up

1 - 20 of 28 Posts