Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there i own a 1.2sxi corsa 2007 plate, around 65k miles, just been fully serviced but, basically the past couple of weeks my car seems to just cut out on me when coming to a stop/junction this happeneds about 15 minutes into a journey and when im coming to a stop and dip the clutch ect lower gear and bam the battery light begins to flash and doesn't let me accelerate.. i brought it to a couple of garages one guy was clueless and the other garage found faults with my front lambda sensor, battery was making less than half of its orginal output & also the throttle body was clogged up.

So, iv had new battery, lambda sensor, but still this problem occurs with the random cutting out of the engine? Its annoying more than anything as it starts up perfect and drives fine for 15 mins then i will notice a difference in changing gear like it struggles with power and after i feel that i know the next time il come to a stop itll cut out :( sorry if my information or explaining is bad, im terrible with cars lol but any help or guidance would be great as i feel like he garages just take a wild guess sometimes..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts