Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

DRL dropped in cluster

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  AmitJai 
#1 ·
I know there have been a few posts about this sorta thing and I can't for the life of me find them so please, no saying I should have used the search function cause I have. Can anyone give any tips on trying to get a DRL out of the headlight cluster please or point me in the direction of one of the older threads on the subject? The only way I can think of at the moment is taking the bumper off and the headlight and giving it a good shake but I'd rather not go that far if I don't have to as I still have a broken leg and would be difficult, so if there are any easier ways please let me know! Thank you :)

#3 ·
Oh awesome yea, didn't consider a telescopic magnet! I did think of magnet but the closest thing that I have to one is the bottom of my sub lol, didn't really wanna be rubbing my sub around the outside of my headlight... But I'll search online for a telescopic one, any recommendations?

#10 ·
Just generally dont take anything to Halfords lol they're useless! One guy told me it was impossible to fit speakers in the rear of my old car so I took it home and did it in 30 mins with absolutely no problems. They won't do anything that might cause them to use their brain or lift more than 1 finger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.