Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! Got a problem with my DRL's and was wondering if anybody could shed some light! First things first, which bulbs we all using for the DRL's?

Secondly, I've got this thing that happens...

When I have no other lights on, the DRL's stay on. As soon as I turn my headlights on, the passenger side DRL goes off and the driver's side DRL stays on?

Confused isn't even the word, anybody had this issue before? How was it resolved?

Cheers, Rhys

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
The drl’s are a double filament bulb, 382 I think, and are supposed to come on with the ignition and go to side lights when the main lights are on. If one side is brighter the bulb may be in upside down or have a filament burned out so I’d recommend getting a new set from Halfords or the like and replacing both or get a led set from eBay for a corsa d as they are a whiter light are error free and look much nicer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The drl’s are a double filament bulb, 382 I think, and are supposed to come on with the ignition and go to side lights when the main lights are on. If one side is brighter the bulb may be in upside down or have a filament burned out so I’d recommend getting a new set from Halfords or the like and replacing both or get a led set from eBay for a corsa d as they are a whiter light are error free and look much nicer
Cheers mate!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts