Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a DTUK red tuning box on my 1.3 90 i was just wondering if anyone could tell me the difference between the 4 maps?
cheers

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
I think they adjust the boost. I have 1 on my 1.3, I notice a difference between map 1 and Map 2. Map 2 seems to have a bigger boost lower down the rev range. Map 2 it seems to pull from 1500rpm like a train as Map 1 its seems to start at 1750rpm.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive had mine on map 4 because thats how it was set when i got it but i'll have a play around with the others

·
Registered
101 Posts
Any ideas what the settings are - got a second hand box with no instructions for pins for the different maps and want to try different maps. Asked DTUK but they wont support as second hand. Its for a 58 plate 1.3 diesel 90bhp

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
Is this thing safe to use.

Any troubles with the DPF?

What settings do members run on?
I think the ones for DPF cars have a slightly different map. Email Andrew at DTUK and he should reply pretty fast

·
Super Moderator
3,961 Posts
Cheers.

Just want it mainly for overtaking and for the turbo to kick in slightly earlier. Mine comes in at 2000rpm and is very lacklustre until then.

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
Also do you know if there will be any trace elements when she goes in for a service.
I think only when they read the ECU they will notice. They only do that when there is a serious problem. I would take it off when it goes in for a service to be safe. Also mine went into the dealer for a service and got knicked

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think only when they read the ECU they will notice. They only do that when there is a serious problem. I would take it off when it goes in for a service to be safe. Also mine went into the dealer for a service and got knicked
Seriously? How much do they cost? I'd be so p****d off if that happened!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
It was £350 for a new one. Vauxhall Lookers paid out as I kicked off good style. 1 think you will notice 3 & 4th gear it will pull like a nasa rocket. Just love taking mine on a few twisty roads and letting the torque pull you about

·
Registered
418 Posts
It was £350 for a new one. Vauxhall Lookers paid out as I kicked off good style. 1 think you will notice 3 & 4th gear it will pull like a nasa rocket. Just love taking mine on a few twisty roads and letting the torque pull you about
Sounds sweet! I presume it affects insurance and what not?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts