Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All ammended as we couldn't do last week!

Meet in the Coliseum car park CH65 9JJ for anyone who isn't local - say from 6 for some pictures.

Then down to Chester for some more pictures [/FONT]CH1 1SD. If their isn't much space I'm sure we could sort something out. Then onto Mickle Trafford Toby Carvery for some grub and warmth! It's on the motorway so easier for everyone to get home and a nice little drive from Chester too :)

:thumbs:

Going
Me+2 (I'm being allowed on day release.. Sweeeeeeet, need to pick my nose MMM!)
The chilli willy twins
Sian

Gaybees
Rambo bambo
Mr FrostAR
Cole

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Think Emily and I will show our face won't be staying for food though I don't think.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Good point Matt.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure it closes 2 hours after the shops close...not 100% though!

Cole, any chance you could have a mooch down there next time you're around? Just incase.

If not can meet on the Coliseum so no biggy :)

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Yeah will have a look tomorrow dude.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Sounds good Sion :) I might nip out and get closing times for the multi storey, but can I be bothered? :p

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
:lol:, personally think the coliseum would be better, by the new Next in the far corner out of the way. FFOC sometimes meet there aswell.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Multi Storey will be shut at that time after what Matt said.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Marksies is a defo no no :(

Lets just see what happens with the multi storey first then go from there. If that's a no we can always go to the car park next to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Chester. That's open til late on a Sunday as far as I'm aware and undercover.

Sent from somewhere original.

·
Registered
417 Posts
99% sure the entry gate for multistory closes when the shops shut - but the exit stays open until the carpark is empty.....dont quote me on that....im pretty useless considering i work there LOL

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
Security is pretty heavy at M&S I think mate so that is a no go.
Ah ok then shame!
Marksies is a defo no no :(

Lets just see what happens with the multi storey first then go from there. If that's a no we can always go to the car park next to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Chester. That's open til late on a Sunday as far as I'm aware and undercover.

Sent from somewhere original.
yer see what happens init!

1 - 20 of 286 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.