Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Engine code

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  marksparks999 
#1 ·
Where would I find my engine code on my Corsa 1.3 Ecoflex 2012 CDTI please. The engine is in my garage , the garage which removed it told me it's a Z13 DTJ BUT been told by two scrap dealers also to people on here it should be a A13 DTC . I WANT TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF CUS THATS HOW I ROLL, AS I NEED TO PURCHASE THE ENGINE , if it's a Z13 I've been done and will claim off the MasterCard I paid for it on.
Please please help . Photo of where I find code would be fantastic ????

#2 ·
Where would I find my engine code on my Corsa 1.3 Ecoflex 2012 CDTI please. The engine is in my garage , the garage which removed it told me it's a Z13 DTJ BUT been told by two scrap dealers also to people on here it should be a A13 DTC . I WANT TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF CUS THATS HOW I ROLL, AS I NEED TO PURCHASE THE ENGINE , if it's a Z13 I've been done and will claim off the MasterCard I paid for it on.
Please please help . Photo of where I find code would be fantastic ��������

Couldn't tell you the exact code, but it will be a A13 not a Z13.

#3 ·
It should be engraved on the engine.

Worth seeing what code it says in the book that came with the car too on a little bit of card with all the card details.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.