Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Ladies and gents.
I'm needing to replace my engine cooling fan.
I've asked vauxhall for the correct part number:
13450416 - fan

Will this come with the shroud or just the fan.

If it is just the fan does anyone have instruction on how to replace the fan from the shroud.
Many thanks
Charlie

·
Registered
942 Posts
Morning Ladies and gents.
I'm needing to replace my engine cooling fan.
I've asked vauxhall for the correct part number:
13450416 - fan

Will this come with the shroud or just the fan.

If it is just the fan does anyone have instruction on how to replace the fan from the shroud.
Many thanks
Charlie
Hello Charlie,

For my customer I had to replace the radiator and with an aftermarket radiator, it came solely just the radiator and I had to reuse the shroud & Fan. If your ordering a new fan, the fan and shroud are one unit. I cannot remember the exact.procedure to get it of, bit it isn't hard. My advise will be just take the bumper off, as you can see so much more and take pictures of all areas it is secured for your piece of mind. Another tip if looking for Corsa D repairs videos on say YouTube type in the thing your after but type 'chevy cruze' as they are the same cars just different shells pretty much. I would personally take the rad and shroud out.togrther and then replace the fan / shroud off the car.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
942 Posts
Actually I'm getting flash backs, I believe the fan shroud just hooks on at the sides of the radiator, it isnt bolted.on or anything.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts