Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I need some help! My Eonon is draining my battery. It keeps needing a bump start or Jump start help please :L

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Would be tempted go get your battery tested and your alternator mate mines been on over a year and never had an issue,

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well this is whats confusing me about the wiring I attached the harness to the original Opel wiring harness! and i keep needing to bump it. On my old unit i wired the permanent feed to my cars stereo reason being is it was needing an iginition feed which the harness from halfords wasn't giving.

But this is confusing me. I can tell it has some sort of power running through it when its off but i just dont know what the connection is. And how to alter this around if you get what i mean :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had my battery and altenator checked a few days ago before i took it to the body shop for an exterior panel repair and i noticed that the battery gave different readings when i had the unit wired in and when i took it out

·
Registered
723 Posts
Your not running an amp on it or anything are you that's drawing a permanent live that it could be instead?

Aside from that the only thing I could think of is you wired a permanent live for the eonon too but as you said you've just clipped the wiring harness on

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Rewire the feed to an ignition feed. Mind you, if you run it for more than an hour or so without the engine running it will drain the battery as l found out when my daughter sat watching a DVD one morning!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts