Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not had the car two weeks and some **** has keyed the passenger door!, probably the same ****ers that done the astra a few months back.
HAd a little go at it just now with some scratch X but need to get to my mates and get s proper bodyshop cutting paste on it. Could do with a machine polisher too but cant afford one at minute.
Over all NOT HAPPY

·
Registered
128 Posts
W*****s, just because they can't have a nice car they think no one else can. Complete tossers if you ask me.

Sorry to hear the bad news mate, if I caught sum1 doing that 2 mine, I would t**t um one!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Some knob end done that to my Astra when i just got it! Well they tried to break in and done in the whole passenger door!!! So i know how you feel, i had to get my whole door resprayed, and the car only had 700 miles on the clock, try not to let it get you down! Jealious bams everywhere!

·
Registered
831 Posts
w*nk*rs !!! i had sum kid throw a stone the same size as a tennis ball at my car put massive dent 1cm lower then the rear off side window. i jus got it poped out by a dent man :censor:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if it was old then i'd just get new paint job full respray but its only 2weeks old :mad:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys been round its a local bodyshop place that does the repair for chipsaway didnt know that.

£170 same day job to completely restore it "as new" bodyshop will quote more than that easily and have it a few days

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nope but i have had word that it could be next doors kids who ar little barstewards

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: not worth the hassel mate but have noticed its only when its parked in that space havent parked it there since (been lucky with other spaces free)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts