Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the above. I know a member used to sell the cover like what Jess Joy has on her a chilli LE can not remember who?

I'm after a gloss black top grille for the facelift, and also the fog light surrounds also in facelift if anyone is splitting or has any.

Can swap mine in return if they're really good condition.

Some will say spray mine or wrap mine, there is a reason for this thread.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As per post number 1, there is a reason for this thread.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You reckon Dan? Will pop down there later in the week see if I can get one with the voucher.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've not said you couldn't. I merely asked a question.
A question that didn't need to be asked however, seeing as though you asked it, I will not be rude and ignore it.. Yes I know how to remove it.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guess it owuld have been different if you had stated a reason why you won't use your currents.

Maybe you're worried about voiding your warranty. No idea.
Voiding my warranty, because I've done that already :thumbs: quit trying to cause arguments.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:thumbs:

·
Registered
531 Posts
He doesn't need to state a reason at all, he clearly said in the first post there are reasons and who are you to ask that?

And Cole Vauxhall sell the actual grilles for £70 ish but I don't think they do the covers like F3NTN was selling cause I phoned them up asking about that sorta thing. Although that was about 5 months ago so not sure what their situation with that is now so probably still worth checking but thought I'd let you know :up:

Edit - They'll also paint them for an extra £75 ish in any vauxhall colour you want but that's a lot compared to any paint shops I've heard

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He doesn't need to state a reason at all, he clearly said in the first post there are reasons and who are you to ask that?

And Cole Vauxhall sell the actual grilles for £70 ish but I don't think they do the covers like F3NTN was selling cause I phoned them up asking about that sorta thing. Although that was about 5 months ago so not sure what their situation with that is now so probably still worth checking but thought I'd let you know :up:
Proper information there I appreciate that mate thank you. Well I will give them a ring tomorrow morning and ask them if they do the case thing which they will probably not understand ;) and ask for the grille too.

·
Registered
531 Posts
No worries at all, hope you get what you're looking for :) Vauxhall can be a bit hard to talk to sometimes so good luck trying to describe it! lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts