Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm looking for a replacement back cover for the low beam bulb on my driver's side headlight.

It's a 2013 Corsa D so has the facelift headlights.

I can't seem to find the back bulb cover anywhere. There's a ton available for the old style headlight but none for the facelift.

I've tried multiple breakers yards, eBay, vauxhall themselves and the original manufacturer valeo.

Don't fancy forking out £80-£100 for a new unit so any help would be really appreciated.
Cheers, Rob.

I've attached a picture of the left hand side for reference.

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,245 Posts
Have you tried motor factors? Andrew Paige, euro car parts and the like?

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
You haven’t heard this on here or from me but ……. Maybe next time you see a corsa in a garage have a test drive and see how much oil there is and the headlight cover might fall off during the test drive ???? No that’s a bit 😈

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Right just had a quick look on flea bay and they have them listed 06-14 on one listing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right just had a quick look on flea bay and they have them listed 06-14 on one listing. View attachment 20748 View attachment 20749 View attachment 20750
You haven’t heard this on here or from me but ……. Maybe next time you see a corsa in a garage have a test drive and see how much oil there is and the headlight cover might fall off during the test drive ???? No that’s a bit 😈
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it 😂

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right just had a quick look on flea bay and they have them listed 06-14 on one listing. View attachment 20748 View attachment 20749 View attachment 20750
These are for the old style headlight, it says 06-14 on the listing but the image is for the old style and there isn't one cover that will work for that whole date range. The newer ones don't have that straight edge on the bottom they are irregularly shaped on all edges.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Managed to find a couple just had to widen my search into Europe! Hopefully Brexit/Covid won't throw a spanner in the works delivery wise 😂 part number DVR21096 if it helps anyone!

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Yeah sorry bud, thought it was odd there wasn’t any on flea bay, you’d think that vx would have a few given the amount of facelift d’s on the road , shocked none of the motor factors have them though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts