Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
So did you find out what caused the original problem, its a very long thread and people might skip past the answer.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So did you find out what caused the original problem, its a very long thread and people might skip past the answer.
Yeah it was the tracker I think mate it is still losing voltage but not as much since I replaced the battery, I just wish I could find a tracker that doesn't run away with as much power

·
Registered
499 Posts
Maybe you could put it onto a live feed that turns off when the key isn't in the ignition at least then if they stole your keys (as most car thefts seem to be these days) the tracker would be active when they were driving it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Maybe you could put it onto a live feed that turns off when the key isn't in the ignition at least then if they stole your keys (as most car thefts seem to be these days) the tracker would be active when they were driving it.
My car seems to be OK now, thank mate, you wouldn't by any chance know where the wire is to be fitted for front fog lights I can't find what pin on bcm and what pin on fusebox, everybody seems to say that the wire is needed but font actually explain what pins it goes to TIA for any help

21 - 26 of 26 Posts