Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Fiesta ST3

11K views 58 replies 15 participants last post by  Jimbo2511 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, names Dan.
Was quite active on here and attended a few shows with Corsa D|UK Last year, after driving along a long stretch of road the famous M32 Gearbox gave up on me aswell as my clutch. Had these fixed along with dual mass flywheel whilst the box was out at a cost of £1500 but after a few problems with the box after i lost all confidence in the car and so what was once very much loved had to go. Then i went to the dark side after being in my mates new Fiesta ST3 and so I was sold. Traded mine ain and collected the new car and mods have been flowing since so let me know your faults, I will also be at fast show so will make sure I come see your stand.
Owned the car since 28th november and have done:
Coolant and induction hoses
Splitter (Now off)
Aerial
DMB Badges
C/C washer jets
Panel Filter
Number Plate bulbs
Gel overlays
Sunstrip
Chameleon Tint
wraped roof, mirrors and front lip
Tinted indicators, rear lights and 3rd brake light
Gel Number Plates
Alarm
Alloy wheels (Compomotive MO5)
Eibach 30/30 Lowering springs
Airbrushed Engine cover.

I will let the pictures do the talking, what do you think?

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/DanEvans2/media/image3 - Copy_zps45v0hy3y.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

See less See more
#25 ·
Cole I had a triple R splitter (not the best quality in my opinion) which lasted 1 week

Class. Great spec. Why the dark side?
Wez I said it because ford and vauxhall seem to have a hatred towards each other, it's all I ever see haha not that I agree with it but dark side was quite fitting

Looks good dude!
Cheers Ollie

#27 ·
I don't think it does tbh as the bumpers are different, well it arrived scratched as anything, massive scratch from left to right! Then when on it just didn't feel like it would last long although most have, then one day I looked and had a massive piece missing although I didn't hear a thing

#29 ·
Thanks mate! Appreciate it! Problem with these cars and corsa are that where they are mass produced everything has nearly been done meaning individualism isn't really seen. So I'm trying my hardest such as the engine cover, wheels and headlight tint. The whole bay will be done pretty soon!

#32 ·
Hmm... Very true! However I invest in sprucing the engine bay up a bit. However in the process of moving to my own flat (I say my own, but in truth it's my missus's as well! :p) so they might be a bit on the slow side! When you pop over to the CDUK stand, you'll probably see my eyesore on the stand :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.