Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
Meh its alright i suppose ;)
Love the changes buddy
Mine just about gets a clean haha
Cheers mate, haven't spoke to you in a while, you need to keep up, you got the exhaust and then gave up haha

Less talking, more pics!! Lol
Haha il try mate, was at fast show yesterday but as usual you never take pictures of your own car

Cheers mate, haven't spoke to you in a while, you need to keep up, you got the exhaust and then gave up haha

Haha il try mate, was at fast show yesterday but as usual you never take pictures of your own car
Haha its all i need. Maybe a remap but thats wayy down the line. Everythings on hold atm as im soon to finish my apprenticeship and ive got vegas next year

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Haha its all i need. Maybe a remap but thats wayy down the line. Everythings on hold atm as im soon to finish my apprenticeship and ive got vegas next year
Ahhh I see, a remap is a must, had a white St on our stand and he put his foot down and left me behind haha, I've had to pay to go disneyland florida :( £2250 later :(

Discussion starter · #49 ·
So need to get photos but this month i bought a bonnet hydraulic piston to hold the bonnet up and had that colour coded to the car, then after buying my stainless steel covers i had them airbrushed! looks spot on now! bay is nearly complete.

Dont know if you saw but rabbid was looking to explore the ford side of tuning so should be becoming the development car for him :)

Booked my first track session at brands hatch for summer wednesdays too

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Another update:
With BHP performance show around the corner, i got a few more bits done that annoyed me from the last show.
Firstly, keeping the bonnet open with the original was annoying and got in the way of the main feature and so a strut brace was purchased and painted in spirit blue to C/C to the car.
Secondly, having just the engine cover done got people looking but not enough for my liking and so as i was addicted i got more airbrushing done, coolant cover, battery cover and fuse box cover done with the us stars and empir state, then red skull (hope you like).
Lastly some red conduit was purchased and more will be going on.
On order i have polished steel to go on the bonnet to act as mirrors. They should be here in time. Let me know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Just another quick update, BHP was not an amazing show but it was nice to see people take pictures of something that has had so much time and effort on it

You may notice the induction kit, basically i was cleaning the engine bay a few days before to make prep easier and the amount of small gaps were annoying to clean so i ordered an itg and got next day delivery, sounds awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #53 ·
Thanks mate appreciate it. When I originally went to look at them I was set on NOT getting blue, they were the most common colour by far, I was set on Molten orange but on the day it looked a dull red and they had blue ready to go so I was sold haha! Really is a nice colour

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Will give this a better update tomorrow but a little has happened.
All caps under the bay are now chrom to help draw everything in.
The catch bar is now blue.

The fog light surrounds, centre lower grille, rear valance, rear window wiper, door handles and screen hood are now all panther black with extra blue flake added in.

That's me done this month as I spent yet more money on cleaning goods too but with ford fair Sunday who knows what will happen.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.