Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
its weird as me bro inlaw got his corsa a month b4 us and someone swiped
his right in the same place as were ours is,i couldnt believe it when he told
me but his is in the vxl dealer getting repaired.
dya know how much roughly its costing to be repaired by vx? ive actually dented that area slightly.

Discussion starter · #44 · (Edited)
dya know how much roughly its costing to be repaired by vx? ive actually dented that area slightly.

well all i was told is that i was better to get it done through the insurance ( which the cost was about 400 ) but i told the dealer that i need me front bumper and front skirt replacing on me signum so they have agreed to include the cost of the repir for the corsa in with the repair for the signum so all i have to pay out is me excess on me signum and that way i dont lose any no claims as i have protector on it so the both cars get done in a few weeks time hopefully.

:D:D

here`s a piccy of the dent

weird how my dent is in the EXACT same place with almost the EXACT same size.

got got yourself a good deal off vx. im probably gonna just head to a bodyshop to get it repaired, dont wanna get insurance involved. espesh when im only 18.

Discussion starter · #49 · (Edited)
Andy saw your signum in leighton buzzard yesterday, i think it was yours anyway. Parked up in a little ind. estate near the bypass

nah wasn`t mine m8,i live 150 mile away,may been 1 that looked similar,

my signum is the only 1 right hand drive IS3 that irmscher have done
and with a lot of help from my best m8 that works for irmscher hehe

:D

Discussion starter · #53 ·
i seen you car in total vauxhall magazine and it looked sooooooo sexy. you under stand now :lol: you have to get used to me all again.

pmsl sorry i`m not with it,yeah i understand now m8,yeah top of page 63
in june edition thats me alreet,its great to be the owner of the only 1 uk`s
irmscher signum IS3,there`s only another which belongs to gunther the owner
of irmscher,the guy sitting in mine in the piccy.

Discussion starter · #55 ·
no you're right can't have been, just looked at pics of yours again and its got different wheels to the one i saw. One i saw also had IS3 badge on the boot.

u sure it had an IS3 badge as i`m the only 1 thats got the proper badges and also the only 1 thats got the ashtray plaque
unless they have had them made up,wot style did the badge look like ???

think the I was like the irmscher i but can't remember cos it was only a passing look but thinking about it, it might have been a pre face lift signum with the old style headlights dunno how many like that there are

Discussion starter · #57 ·
think the I was like the irmscher i but can't remember cos it was only a passing look but thinking about it, it might have been a pre face lift signum with the old style headlights dunno how many like that there are

oh right ic,the IS3 is only in the facelift and the only 1 in the uk is mine,they did do
the I35 in the pre facelift signum and also a vectra but they are german versions so i think the 1 you seen was just a badge that was just thrown onto it,wot colour signum was it as 1 of our members has a signum in leighton buzzard and its a kind of green colour,

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.