Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much faffing about looking at cars I've finally found one that I love! Going down to the dealer tomorrow night to sign the finance papers on this beauty!! :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363872452.823088.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363872464.375926.jpg

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Driven one of these a year ago as a rental,, pretty nippy bud..

·
Registered
422 Posts
Already bookmarked haha :) once I know when it's coming I'll start to get the gear together
Yeah really nice car his and can imagine you will have plent if fun stuff ready :) try go similar to his but try black and different colour like yellow or something else than red as its too common combination but if it's anything
Like Tony's it will be s*** hot

·
Registered
422 Posts
Was thinking either blue or orange not too sure yet
Hmm blue is safe option and bit plain but I think orange would look sick I think go for orange it would stand out on the black and then either black wheels orange calipers or orange wheels ;) look immense that bud !

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm blue is safe option and bit plain but I think orange would look sick I think go for orange it would stand out on the black and then either black wheels orange calipers or orange wheels ;) look immense that bud !
That's what I'm thinking haha, black wheels might have to wait a bit though saving up to pay the insurance in one this year

·
Registered
81 Posts
top tip watch your front end on bumps and at santa pod, my mate pulled his splitter off in the field and hes not even lowered :/ but very nice car mate theyre very nippy!! good luck with the mods

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
top tip watch your front end on bumps and at santa pod my mate pulled hiss splitter off in the field and hes not even lowered :/ but very nice car mate theyre very nippy!! good luck with the mods
haha cheers man, already planning routes which avoid speed bumps lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol that's good to hear, heard some right horror stories. I don't plan on going low for a while though just enjoying the car for a bit

1 - 20 of 44 Posts