Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know lol, but really dont want to make holes.. any ideas mate?nothing is screwed down yet so looking fir layout suggestions

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really needed somewhere like in the middle of nowhere, where i cud crank this baby up and get all the levels adjuted right. socalled up my mate actually happens to live in the middle of nowhere in a big ass farmhouse, so i aranged to meet him at 22:00 friday night, and to get to his house u drive down these country lanes with just massive fields either side for about 5 mins (no street lights or anythin) then 5 mins later arrived at his house, picked him up ten we parked about 3 mins down the lanein a big lay-by thing turned the engne and lights off and turned the music up to like half way and was so F**kin loud that my car was vibrating all over, so i had my mate in the passenger seat fiddling with the headunit settings for the front speakers and mefiddling with the sub settings getting all the levels up etc, after it was finnaly done we sat in the car for a hour n a half just chatting bout life when the head unit just froze and i cudnt do anything, so i turned it off and it wudnt turn back on, i was like "oh **** bt the battery has gone" so sure enuf, i tried turning the key and all the lights fashed and nothing happend,.. so we had to trek all the way back in the pitch blck to his hose, get his car, driveback to mine an jump it lol..

the lesson is, dont leave ur sub on (even at low volumes) for along time wihout the engine running or it results in u flatting ur 3month old battery lol

PS.. havent full volumed it yet as its too loud (1300watts)or something and makes my back window rattle like hell, dont want to pop it out lol

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
thats a big ass sub you got there.
never thought it would drain a battery THAT easily.

getting mine done as soon as i buy that stupid in dash monitor head unit thing.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
It's nice like, But it's just plonked there, Dont matter where it goes its gonna look hoooooge and out of place.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol.. no room for shopping its HUGE and sounds it too lol no i wired it completely different to u lanny lol no bodge jobs celotaping wires together lol .. oj mate

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice mate, i know what u mean, only reason i have the unpowered version is cuz i already had a vibe black box II lying around frommy old car

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
im guessing Vibe is like the godzilla of subs.
i went for a little Pioneer baby :woops:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol yeh its FREAKING LOUD lol i almost bout the Dual 12" sub thinking maybe the one have above wudnt be loud enuf, thank god i didnt lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts