Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought a Sony dsx-a410bt to replace the crappy stereo in my corsa d 2013 but the cables in the new stereo won't connect, anyone know what it is i have to buy ? Lassie in halfords said everything I need is in the box but obviously its not

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought that a couple of days ago, due to wiring the dash cam into fuse box there's no room to add another adaptor for stereo so sounds like I need to take a feed from ciggy lighter, I'm not too confident cutting wires in the car and have read about cable lock connectors again from halfords. Any idea if they are as simple as brown wire in 1 side and live from stereo in to other ?

·
Registered
106 Posts
You need to use the wiring harness adaptor as quoted previously to connect from the radio iso connection to the quad lock used in the car's wiring harnesss. You may need to supply an external Live connection on order to get your aftermarket radio to work. Tee off the cigarette lighter cable. There is a video on you tube on how to do this, Google it.
Finally the dash cam can be fitted off the ignition live feed, use a piggy back connector and connect to the 3amp fuse in the glove box. Again there is a video on you tube on how to do this, just Google it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts