Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I have a 2011 petrol Corsa (A14XER). I have bought a water temperature gauge. I want to fit the sensor, but where should i fit it? Can anyone advise me? Upper hose from radiator? Or? Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
A car without a temperature gauge is a problem I agree. If you look on Ebay, there are aluminium adaptors available and you install it into the top hose. Different diameters are available depending on the hose internal diameter.
But - - - - as far as I know, you already have a water "temperature gauge". If you do a search on this forum for Hidden Menu it will tell you how to access this, also on YouTube, there are several videos giving a description of how to show water temp, charging voltage etc, etc.

On my Corsa, with engine running, press the trip button 4 times and Hold it Down on 4th press.

After about 8 seconds ( seems ages ), the trip readings alter - let go of trip button.
Then, press Trip Button again 5 times and the reading given is constant water temp.

When engine is turned off, trip reverts to normal so you need to repeat the procedure each journey.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts