Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgraded to the new (used) facelift focus st3 with 7500 miles on the clock and one owner.

The corsa will not be missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Wales Organiser
4,308 Posts
How with insurance at your age not evan got a yrs ncb have u fisher? Rememebr u posting about when u had your le

·
Registered
743 Posts
Trust me you will miss the corsa when you fill up with fuel more often and pay for tyres more often I had a Rs Money bucket

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Very jealous and interested how you got one of these. Especially 15 plate and like Rhys said sure you don't have any ncb yet. Be curious as to what your paying

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
Very nice.

Always does make me wonder about the first owners of cars like this though. I don't know anyone who would buy a brand new car and not even keep it a year

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Very nice.

Always does make me wonder about the first owners of cars like this though. I don't know anyone who would buy a brand new car and not even keep it a year

Could be Ex demo or lease. Maybe someone bought it then couldn't keep up with the finance so handed it back.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Could be Ex demo or lease. Maybe someone bought it then couldn't keep up with the finance so handed it back.
Yeah your right. Still makes me wonder though, or maybe I'm just far too sensible lol.

Btw I have a panther black 2012 focus. One of the nicest black colours I've seen. I use fusso soft 99 dark with c2v3 on top and always looks stunning even when it's a bit mucky

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You wouldn't believe me when I say I paid 650 (2.1K in total) on top of my current insurance.
Renewal in January should be £1.8k - £2.1k

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very jealous and interested how you got one of these. Especially 15 plate and like Rhys said sure you don't have any ncb yet. Be curious as to what your paying

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
I'm happy to send you my insurance details for further proof lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts