Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a guide to activate the front fog lights using opcom, I have been trying the way a guy has showed on you tube but I think there's a bit missing, I tried
Diagnostics>
Year etc>
Body>
Bcm>
Program>
But when I get on the screen where all the items I.e fog lights etc there is only 3 drop down menus and when you click next nothing changes like on the video where it all changes page and shows everything on the videoTia but I'm stuck, also I have added wire from pin 30 on bcm plug at the back behind fuses to pin 8 on head light switch and added fuse and relay

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
change the program to vaux-com, this is the best in my opinion
Yeah but there is two vauxcoms one 2012 and one 2014, I just want one of these to actually work or a download link for one as when you look on ebay now they are being sold for all windows versions, even if someone could tell me how to add just one bud, thanks for your response though👍

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The opcom doesn't work even after test interface being succesful, it is doing my head in 🤬🤬

·
Registered
Corsa D 1.2
43 Posts
Turn on vaux-com, go to BCM, programming -> programm variant configuration -> enter your carpass and search Fog light and select present and programm

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't let me any further than bcm and I get an error message saying no power to unit even though I have just successfully test interface successfully

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have read to open 08/2010 and test interface then leave open and open a vauxcom but this didn't work earlier

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did have it working ages ago but I forgot what a guy on here told me to do for it to work

1 - 20 of 59 Posts