21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Corsa D 1.2
43 Posts
Bro, follow me:
Turn on car ingnition on
plug opcom to usb, next to obd2 port
turn on opcom 2010, go to Infotainment system, dis and wait for "click" in opcom device obd
close opcom 2010, turn on opcom 2012 (vaux-com) and go to BCM etc.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I honestly don't know mate I can check tomorrow though if you need it bud, I already had to put a wire in from pin 8 on headlight switch to pin30 on back of bcm, the plug behind the fuses, I am waiting on the relay coming but should that be them all set up mate

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm glad! What is your BCM model?
This is the bcm model number mate, my new relay never came today but when I turn on lights then press the front fog light switch on the control it shows on the instrument panel, does this mean its OK or will I still have to add that wire mate between bcm and fusebox

Attachments

·
Registered
Corsa D 1.2
43 Posts
This is the bcm model number mate, my new relay never came today but when I turn on lights then press the front fog light switch on the control it shows on the instrument panel, does this mean its OK or will I still have to add that wire mate between bcm and fusebox
:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
As the light is showing on dash does this mean it will work with relay fitted and I don't need to worry about the wire from bcm to fusebox TIA

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thank mate, do you know where I could find a video or instructions on an adding the wire from bcm to fusebox, I have checked YouTube but the only video I could find was a wire from the switch to the plug on the back of bcm behind fuses and I have already done everything else, I would be really grateful for your help mate TIA

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Yes, because "GK" have full option, you don't have a wire from bcm to fusebox? You have full stuff? Wiring from lamps to fusebox, fuse, wire from bcm to light switch?
So all I need is the relay which never arrived today btw🤬🤬🤬

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
That's the relay in and they still won't work light comes on on the dash, the fuse and relay fitted but they still won't work

21 - 40 of 59 Posts