Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a Moondust Silver Fiesta ST 150 on Wednesday, it's replacing an Astra H 1.4. I'll keep this thread updated with any mods that i do :)

Photo's not long after i picked it up on Wednesday. I clayed, polished and waxed it today but didn't get any photo's of it. With the help of Cole tomorrow, i'll be taking the wheels off and giving them a good clean inside and out :)

·
Registered
884 Posts
I like the sts! Was torn between 1 of these and the Sri turbo.
Very nice cars! That interior looks very nice!!
Best of luck with it!!

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Gorgeous pics mate and yeah I'll text you when I'm on my way round tomorrow.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the sts! Was torn between 1 of these and the Sri turbo.
Very nice cars! That interior looks very nice!!
Best of luck with it!!
Thanks :) I was also looking at the SRi Turbo's but i've alway's liked the ST's for some reason. Interior is a nice place to be, seats are really comfy compared to the Astra and their quite supportive.

Gorgeous pics mate and yeah I'll text you when I'm on my way round tomorrow.
Cheers mate, i'm sure i will hear you coming ;)

Looks smart dude, hope your pleased with it! :)
Thanks mate. Really pleased with it, i love it :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice Fiesta. There great little cars, that's the same way mine started when I had it.
Yeh so much nice than the Astra, how come you got rid of your's?

Love that st. How quick are they? Never actually been in an st!
Cheers it's quite quick, not as a fast as a VXR but it does have over 40bhp less lol. 0-60 is meant to be 7.9 seconds and top speed just under 130mph. It's more focused on handling rather than speed to be honest, Cole and DrumboyMatt have been out in it and think it's pretty quick. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Got rid of it cause I needed something cheaper to run. Was doing 15,000 miles a year.

Loved it though and still regret getting rid. A few handling mods and its like its on rails.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
David and I were busy this afternoon before he went to work cleaning his wheels and cloying them, came out very well considering..

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
A mountune one kept with me quite easily when i was in my stage 3 corsa vxr. Slow standard, pretty quick tuned, 185bhp is pretty easily achieved with breathing mods and cams and they are pretty light.
Think my mates is running 185bhp he's done more or less everything you can I think.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Ill have to ask him the exact figure he's running it may be a little less actually.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got rid of it cause I needed something cheaper to run. Was doing 15,000 miles a year.

Loved it though and still regret getting rid. A few handling mods and its like its on rails.
Fair enough, it is quite thirsty to be honest :p I'll probably be buying a front strut brace and RARB at some point :) First handling mod i need though is decent tyres as it's on budgets :(

They are like go karts as they weigh next to nothing. I prefer this shape to the current.

Looks smart
Cheers Adam :)

Haven't really pushed it round corners yet as i'm still getting used to it but i love the fact that there is no roll in the corners etc..

#omnomnom
:thumbs:

very nice mate, I have a soft spot for old school.;)
Thanks mate :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Done my first 'mod' today. Changing the awful rubber gear gaitor, i have a handbrake one the same but didn't bother fitting it. Might try it tomorrow to see if it looks ok.

Old

New

With the help of Cole we took two of the wheels off and tried to clean them up a bit as they were covered in brake dust and tar. I'll do the other two tomorrow as i didn't have time today because i had to go to work.

Before

After

Not perfect but they look much better. I might spray the centre caps moondust silver as they are starting to flake or just buy new ones :)

1 - 20 of 280 Posts