Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

221 - 240 of 280 Posts

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Service yeah Dale does :) I wouldn't but its good for keeping a FSH
Mate you're gunna laugh now right! I went down there, £78 + VAT for just an oil and filter change :lol:

Giving it to a mate next Friday for him to do a slight service on it with invoice and stamp for just less than that. Winner.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Yeah why not? It's a car not a million pound Bugatti when you come to sell it service history mate? Yeah me an me mate did it on me drive an that
No I didn't mean it like that matey, the way they treat their cars lol. I can't take it there until March for any work without it costing me an arm and a leg, and another leg!

·
North West Organiser
917 Posts
No I didn't mean it like that matey, the way they treat their cars lol. I can't take it there until March for any work without it costing me an arm and a leg, and another leg!
Oh lol well it's the way you word you quotes haha muppet nah there pretty good at derby road tbh I keep tabs on my mileage when I take it and and average mpg etc never changes like I get the service plan so don't have to worry about a big 200 quid bill out of no where lol as long as the book gets stamped I'm not botherd keep what ever resale value it has up haha

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Oh lol well it's the way you word you quotes haha muppet nah there pretty good at derby road tbh I keep tabs on my mileage when I take it and and average mpg etc never changes like I get the service plan so don't have to worry about a big 200 quid bill out of no where lol as long as the book gets stamped I'm not botherd keep what ever resale value it has up haha
Yeah mate I'm the same I'm in the service plan, they said I if I mini serviced it now then is need to pay more every single year thereafter. I didn't argue as I was tired and confused lol.

Yeah I take tabs on my mileage, my mpg is quite difficult to budge as it goes down by 0.5 a time, not 0.1 if that makes sense so could rag it for two or three miles and wouldn't go down.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Thats the branch I had my tuning box nabbed from, but they are quick and seem to have all the parts in. Birkenhead Lookers are clowns

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Bought a PAS Relocation kit and cooler the other day, it should arrive in the next few days. Possibly going to be upgrading my brakes in the next couple of weeks as well, i wan't some better stopping power before i go on track as the standards aren't great to be honest.

Got a couple of beading pics when i finished work a few nights a go.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
Car looks spot on mate nice mods aswell

You got some epic photography skills aswell mate
Thanks mate i appreciate it :)

Bought a Milltek Sports Cat on Tuesday and fitted it in the rain yesterday :lol: It sounds better in person but it's quite raspy now, noticed a small increase in power as well, it pulls a lot better now :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Got my PAS cooler mounted now, just need to fit the relocation kit and connect it all up. Possibly going to do this before my trackday in 2 weeks time.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Shame I'm unable to come would of been a belter of a day but pointless as I wouldn't go on track.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
i know i wont sleep the night before haha gutted you live so far away ollie!
Thanks Ollie :)

I'm working till 11 the night before the trackday Dale :( Going to try and swap it for an early so i've got the afternoon free in case i need to do anything to the car last minute :)

·
North West Organiser
917 Posts
Thanks Ollie :)

I'm working till 11 the night before the trackday Dale :( Going to try and swap it for an early so i've got the afternoon free in case i need to do anything to the car last minute :)
cool beans mate hope it stays dry like ive got the Friday off and all day Thursday to sort my car out yeah ollie cheaper in the winter and the car is being hooned in much cooler conditions

221 - 240 of 280 Posts