Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 40 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Was gonna suggest changing that gear gaiter! Looks much better leather. Wheels look ace love that style. What else you got planned?
Yeh i hate the standard one lol. Got quite a it planned for it but it won't all be happening straight away.

Milltek Flexi Pipe
Catback. Unsure what one though as they all sound different, liking the sound of the Milltek or Mountune though :)
Cone Filter
Anthracite Alloys
Short stubby aerial
DeTango the headlights
Silvertecs in the side repeater's.
DMB Overlay's in Black/Silver.
Focus Mist Washer Jets
Focus RS front splitter
Coilovers
All Exterior Plastics painted black
Plastics inside headlights painted black
12.5mm Rear Wheel Spacers
Climair Wind Deflectors
Colour Coded Boot lock cover

·
April 2009 Feature Car
4,623 Posts
A mountune one kept with me quite easily when i was in my stage 3 corsa vxr. Slow standard, pretty quick tuned, 185bhp is pretty easily achieved with breathing mods and cams and they are pretty light.
mountune do a 200bhp kit now the warranty bit has run out.

MP165:
0-60mph: 7.1secs
0-100mph: 21.0secs

MP185:
0-60mph: 7.0secs
0-100mph: 17.2secs

MR200:
0-60mph: 6.8secs

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
mountune do a 200bhp kit now the warranty bit has run out.

MP165:
0-60mph: 7.1secs
0-100mph: 21.0secs

MP185:
0-60mph: 7.0secs
0-100mph: 17.2secs

MR200:
0-60mph: 6.8secs
Not bad, i was probably a little quicker in the straights, not much, but he pulled away on the corners, i only had a set of springs on that car so it wasnt the best at handling tbh.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Bought the exhaust yet?
No :p

This has been on the car for a week or so now forgot to update this though. Cleaned it up yesterday as it was dirty and the metal was a little bit corroded.

Before

After

I'll be changing the power steering fluid tomorrow with the help of Cole if we don't have a huge thunderstorm ;)

Also bought a couple of things for it which should arrive tomorrow :)

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Mate we got a Gazebo, sod the rain I also got a coat too! It will be warm rain so will be sound :lol:

The induction kit looks epic with the refurb mate really does :) roll on the new mods too!

:ninja:exhaust:ninja:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Power Steering fluid got changed yesterday and also fitted my cold air feed with the help of Cole. Was so fiddly to do because there's not much room in the engine bay of the Fiesta.

This arrived earlier :)

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Also fitting the cold air feed was eventful guys :lol: let's say I didn't know a Fiesta could eat a mans arm. My arm was lost behind the bumper trying to find a suitable source for the piping but works beautifully and sits quite well out the way too!

Heard a couple of mods will be on this by the weekend :ninja:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The fact the exhaust has been ordered has made my day.
Pop, pop, pop...

What camera do you use mate?
Canon 500D
18-55 IS
55-250 IS
50mm f/1.8

:thumbs:

Also fitting the cold air feed was eventful guys :lol: let's say I didn't know a Fiesta could eat a mans arm. My arm was lost behind the bumper trying to find a suitable source for the piping but works beautifully and sits quite well out the way too!

Heard a couple of mods will be on this by the weekend :ninja:
:lol: Was so awkward trying to do it, literally no room in there at all.

Have you bought me something? :| Only other thing going on will be FiestaSTOC stickers if they arrive by the weekend :p

its a tight squeeze in there ramming a 2.0 in a fiesta crazy lol
Definitely a tight squeeze, not much room in there at all. Enough room for a Turbo or Supercharger though :ninja:

21 - 40 of 280 Posts