Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

81 - 100 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
looks new
Thanks mate, it's made a huge difference :)

Should do mine ;) might be giving mine an oil change tomorrow morning.
No ;)

What you use to clean it bro?

P.S. cars looking gd man :thumbs:
Cheers mate, i used this and a microfibre :thumbs:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_202903_langId_-1_categoryId_255221

Just bought a couple more things for it :p

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Powerflex Exhaust Mount for the rear hanger as the backbox is knocking against the spring for some reason.
Weighted gear knob in black with red writing, hoping it fits as it's meant for an Acura Integra, going back on ebay if it doesn't lol
ST Centre Console Emblem
Red silicone washer jet pipe
Tinting spray for the side repeater's
Clear side indicator bulbs
Silvatec indicator bulbs
Tiger Seal
and i'll need to buy some black spray paint from Halfords.

edit: Only bought a couple of things... -_-

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
So DavidR91 and I were bored before so went for a little drive and for pictures..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Cheers guys. Gave the car a clean before and got this photo of WaxTec Fall Off doing it's job. Amazing product to be honest, works really well and the ST looks good with purple wheels ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
cool man purple wheels yes haha :cool:
Great photos mate and I all joking aside I think them wheels look ace in purple! :lol:
Cheers guys, it did look pretty cool with pruple wheels to be honest haha :p

Split one of my headlights today and sprayed the inside grey plastic matte black and the chrome rings in Ford Moondust Silver, same as the car. Really don't want to have to do this again as it's a really time consuming job but i need to do the other one when i'm off work next. Took about 5 hours or so to do it Also took the Ford badge off and sprayed it matte black and put my overlay on top.

Headlight back on the car.

81 - 100 of 280 Posts