Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here got this game! I've got myself a Corsa VXR running 371bhp and topped out at 180mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm up for it, don't start my new job til next week so got a good few days off, at CARnival at the weekend. I'll add you now

·
Registered
501 Posts
Just created the corsa d UK logo if anyone wants it, just search with the description corsa d UK if you wanna find it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
Oh my word the size of that splitter!!!!!

i'll prob get it on 360 after payday (24th) but im getting rid of my ONE so hey ho

·
Premium Member
6,308 Posts
Stuck whether to go and get this for the one. The demo didnt really impress me
Its good but other than a few different cars, weather, graphics and few extra types of challenges, it isn't that much different than the first. I'd wait till it gets abit cheaper.

They need to stop making games on both Platforms, then they can expand the games abit more on the better spec'd Xbox One.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Its good but other than a few different cars, weather, graphics and few extra types of challenges, it isn't that much different than the first. I'd wait till it gets abit cheaper.

They need to stop making games on both Platforms, then they can expand the games abit more on the better spec'd Xbox One.
Yeah i see what your saying. Not really looking forward to cod tbh. Seems like its gonna be a titanfall sort of mix to it. They need to get thinking. What other games you got?

·
Premium Member
6,308 Posts
Yeah i see what your saying. Not really looking forward to cod tbh. Seems like its gonna be a titanfall sort of mix to it. They need to get thinking. What other games you got?
Had FM5 and Fifa 14 at launch, also got COD: Ghosts and now FH2. Not a great deal, but tbh I haven't really seen anything that has really taken my fancy.

So not that much really. Will get "The Crew" when it comes out in December its a Online Driving MMO, looks quite good.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Had FM5 and Fifa 14 at launch, also got COD: Ghosts and now FH2. Not a great deal, but tbh I haven't really seen anything that has really taken my fancy.

So not that much really. Will get "The Crew" when it comes out in December its a Online Driving MMO, looks quite good.
Get fifa 15 :) need some more friends to play haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts