Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have found these and i think they kinda look like the vxr's alloys. They are 4 stud from what i have read and are 18", Came under a search for 18" alloys for corsa-c though, Reckon they would still fit???.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a divnt ha, I'll get the webpage tonight because i dont understand all the offset malarky. I hope they fit LOL

·
Registered
216 Posts

Look kinda similar to me...?
just gna bring something to ur attention..

thats a astra vxr above, so in that case the wheels u found ARE similar to ASTRA vxr alloys but not the CORSA VXR's lol..

never the less will still look nice on a D i think

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll bring this to your attention, When did i mention a corsa??? lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
"Well i have found these and i think they kinda look like the vxr's alloys. They are 4 stud from what i have read and are 18", Came under a search for 18" alloys for corsa-c though, Reckon they would still fit???."

as u mentioned it came under corsa i guessed u ment similar to corsa VXR alloys..my bad lol:slap:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Never assume lol, Even if i did mention corsa and posted on a corsa forum LOL.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
**** ME!!!!!, I am very sure we have all learnt the story by now, 5 studs, not four, I am looking for an alternative with the same type style, From my knowledge these two alloys are probably the closest thing i'll find, The wolfraces arnt the best looking but they share the same characteristics, Anyone else wanna try and pick out some meaninless difference between these alloys??? Be my guest...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts