Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this is against the rules or anything - or even if this is a repost - but seen this on another forum...
If your car is over 2 years old you're supposedly eligible for this voucher

https://www.vauxhalldriverscentre.co.uk/home

Can apparently use the voucher on:

- Accessories
- 50% off MOT's
- Discount on Parts and Labour (15% if your cars 2-3 years old) (25% if its 3 years+)
- Vauxhall Trained Technicians

Just signed up myself, but besides this information I don't know anything else about it :shrug:

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
I'm using it as well when I next get down to parts, done it a couple of times so I've got £80 to use.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
How do u get the voucher? I just signed up and activated my account etc
Once you've activated the account you get an email about three days later with your voucher. I should have another one coming soon :ninja:

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Cole you wouldn't be able to get it! As your car isn't 2 years old, you can sign up to the vauxhall drivers but not the master fit one!?
I didn't use my car ;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Bloody thing, telling me my Corsa isn't old enough. Must only be by days, as it was registered in March 2011... shall keep trying then!

·
Registered
181 Posts
i got 4 of these, any idea what you can spend it on?

only ideas i got are:

wind deflectors
insignia washer jets

oh and cleaning stuff but ive already got all that so i would like to spend it on extras for the car :/

·
Registered
476 Posts
i got 4 of these, any idea what you can spend it on?

only ideas i got are:

wind deflectors
insignia washer jets

oh and cleaning stuff but ive already got all that so i would like to spend it on extras for the car :/
wind deflectors won't count will they?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts