Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two of the lush wheels for sale

Dont really want to split them but if push comes to shove i will.

ill be honest one wheel as one mark and the has two little marks on but you can see from the photos

These are £470.70 each from Vauxhall

Since these have never been fitted these are NEW!

Im asking £450 posted or £425 with you sorting your own postage!

Collection is an option from DE23 area!

Wheel one

Mark

Wheel 2

Marks

Proof they have never been fitted!

You can either PM or drop me a text 07907874857!

Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought 4 and when they got delivered the driver left them outside my front door and I saw two lads running away with the boxs so they left me with two! But vx won't cover it so now I'm screwd bin left with two wheels that I can't do anything with

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They said somebody had singed for it so when I checked it was just a line on the report! They said they would ring me b4 they came but they didn't so I think the driver put a line on the PDA and fcuked off

Mate I'm well gutted!

·
2014 Feature Car
2,071 Posts
You live anywhere near melton mowbray? There are 2 seperare ads on ebay each with just 1 wheel. Seems a bit of a coincidence? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
You live anywhere near melton mowbray? There are 2 seperare ads on ebay each with just 1 wheel. Seems a bit of a coincidence? :shrug:
Thats a VX dealer selling them, they have come off a car that been delivered with damage thats why they have kerbing

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
£2000 on wheels bloody hell, id be ringing everyday to chase it up
I have for over two months and nothing, so I got my old ones refurbed and now I have these two spare I thought some1 would have snapped them but at this pice but I guess I was wrong!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so u should do something about it, if goods have come damaged u should get a full refund
ive said b4 i was on the case for two months but had nothing from VX or the people who delivered them! So ive given up on it!

trying to sell these to get some of my ££££ back but no luck yet!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.